Thursday 9 May 2013

Cher’s mom changed mind about aborting famous daughter while sitting in clinic


May 8, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – This past weekend during an appearance on a Lifetime show called Dear Mom, Love Cher, the famous singer’s mother confessed that she came within minutes of aborting her now-famous daughter.
Georgia Holt was 20 and recently separated from her husband when she found herself pregnant with Cher. She had moved back in with her own mother, who, when she found out that Georgia was expecting, gave her daughter an ultimatum: reunite with her husband or get an abortion.
Holt at first opted for the abortion, to the point that she even went to the clinic for the scheduled abortion.
"I can remember the chairs were chrome [in the clinic], and I was sweating,” she recounted. “The sweat was just coming off of me on this chrome and when the door opened and it was my turn, I said, 'Mother, I can't do it.' So, that's how she's here." 

Read more at Life Site News.

No comments:

Post a Comment